2017 Bush Hog BH6
Call for Price
The Razorback-Series has Bush Hog’s® legendary durability and reliability built into each of the three models. Ideal for weeds, grass, and up to 1-inch diameter brush, these models are economically priced for use around estates and small farms. The price and value of the Razorback Series units once again prove that nothing beats a Bush Hog®!
- Cutting Widths from 4 to 6-feet and up to 1-inch diameter
- Gearbox Rating PTO of 60 HP
- Blades built to tear through varied vegetation
- Channel Sideband in 10-gauge x 8-inches
- Laminated Tires built to last and durable in the roughest conditions
- Floating Top Hitch Link with a 3-point lift
- Available in Red, Orange, Blue, and Green
- Cutting Width: 6-ft.
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 1 in. Diameter
- Cutting Height (Minimum): 2 in.
- Type Hitch: 3-Point Lift, ASAE Cat. 1 Standard
- Deck Thickness: 12 Gauge
- Side Bands: "C" Channel, 10-gauge x 8 in.
- Gearbox Rating (PTO): 60 HP
- Tractor PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Driveline Protection: Shearbolt or slipclutch
- Bladeholder: Oval Pan
- Blades: 1/2 in. x 3 in.
- Blade Tip Speed: 14,307 FPM
- Tires: Laminated
- Tractor PTO HP (Minimum): 25 HP
- Front and Rear Deflectors: Rubber front,v Rear metal band
- Approximate Weight: 577-lb.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Gearbox Limited Warranty: 3 years
- Working Width
- 6 ft.
- 577 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 25 hp PTO