2017 Bush Hog DSP10
Call for Price
Bush Hog’s new DSP Line of Pull-Type Drag Scrapers, with standard fixed axle or optional tilt axle, is ideal for moving large quantities of material, leveling, and finish grading. The DSP units come available in 8’, 10’ and 12’ widths. DSP scrapers equipped with the optional tilt axle can do everything the standard axle does, as well as remove material on an angle for sloping, terracing and ditching. Material can be transferred by dragging it to nearby locations and raising the scraper to deposit the load. Surfaces can be graded and leveled by scraping material from high areas and allowing accumulated material to flow under the grader blade into lower areas. The DSP scrapers are designed for 70 to 125 horsepower tractors and have replaceable wear plates on the sides.
- Available in 8-feet and 10-feet widths.
- Optional tilt axle removes material on an angle for sloping, terracing and ditching.
- DSP scrapers are designed for 70 to 125 horsepower tractors
- Replaceable wear plates on the sides.
- Horsepower Rating: 70 to 125
- Transport Width: 121 in.
- Working Width: 120 3/16 in.
- Capacity: 2 1/4 cu. yds.
- Weight - Tilt Axle: 1645-lb.
- Weight - No Tilt Axle: 1525-lb.
- Weight of Material in Weight Box: 760-lb.
- Depth of Box: 39 in.
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 5 in. below grade
- Dump Clearance: 21 in.
- Maximum Tilt Depth To the Right: 7 5/8 in.
- Maximum Tilt angle: 3 1/2 deg.
- Tongue Construction: 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/4 in. tubing
- Side Plate Construction: 3/8 in. x 24 5/16 in. high x 39 3/4inches deep
- Moldboard Construction: 1/4 in. x 24 1/4 in. high when formed
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. reversible & replaceable
- Cutting Edge Reinforcement: 3 in. x 3 in. x 5/16 in. angle plus a 1/4 in. mold board = 9/16 in. at the cutting edge.
- Tires: New 9.5l x 15 8 PLY RIB TL on Rim 5 with 5.5 BHC
- Maximum Transport Speed: 20 MPH
- Lift Cylinder: 3 1/2 in. x 8 in. ASAE
- Tilt Cylinder: 3 1/2 in. x 8 in. ASAE
- 2 1/4 cu. yd.
- Tilt Axle: 1645 lb.; No Tilt: 1525 lb.
- Working Width
- 120 3/16 in.
- 121 in.