2018 Bush Hog 3510
Call for Price
Bush Hog®’s entire line of multi-spindle rotary cutters is designed for heavy crop clearing, pasture maintenance, and other big jobs that require a durable, reliable machine. With cutting widths from 7 to 14-feet, and a range of hitch types and mounting options, these heavy, rigid deck cutters are built to withstand extreme duty and provide superior performance and productivity with minimal maintenance for many, many years.
- 10-feet, 6-inch cutting width
- Deflector options
- Folding shields over all cross shafts
- Wide-angle constant velocity drive-shaft on pull models
- Structural steel bracing and reinforced welding at all high stress points
- Shields over all cross shafts fold away for quick access to clutch or universal joints
- Special rubber-cushioned axle arms reduce shock during operation & transport
- Wide-angle, constant velocity drive-shaft on pull models relieves the PTO working angle to reduce vibration
- Special rubber-cushioned axle arms reduce shock loads during operation and transport.
- A wide angle, constant velocity driveshaft on pull models relieves the PTO working angle. This reduces vibration and allows smoother cutting in sharp turns.
- All Bush Hog® Multi-Spindle rotary cutters feature structural steel bracing and reinforced welding at all high stress points. Streamlined deck design inhibits trash and water buildup problems.
- Shields over all cross shafts fold conveniently out of the way to allow quick access to clutch or universal joints.
- Cutting Width: 10-feet, 6-inches
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 3-inches
- Cutting Height: 2 to 13-inches
- Dimensions (WxL): 11-feet, 1-inch x 9-feet, 10-inches (Lift)
- Type Hitch: 3-Point Cat. II & III Standard & Quick Hitch Cat II & III Semi-mount and Center Pull (Self-Leveling)
- Deck Thickness: 10-gauge
- Side Bands: 1/4-inch x 10-inches
- Minimum Tractor HP: 50 PTO (Pull); 60 PTI (Lift)
- Driveline: ASAE Category 5 (540 RPM - Lift, Pull & Semi-Mount); ASAE Cat. 4 (1,000 RPM Pull)
- Cross Shaft: ASAE Cat. 5 Rubber Element
- Gearbox HP: (3) 210 Center and 210 Outboard
- Tractor PTO Speed: 540/1,000 RPM
- Driveline Protection: 4 Plate PTO Slip Clutch
- Height Adjustment for Heavy Duty Axle only: Manual or Hydraulic
- Blade Holder(s): Round
- Blades: 1/2-inch x 4-inches - Uplift
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,881 FPM/540 RPM; 17,400/1,000 RPM
- Blade Overlap: 3-inches
- Tires: Laminated, Airplane (Pull only)
- Axles: Rubber Cushioned; Choice of Single or Dual Axle for Pull Models
- Deflectors: Selection: Front chains and read bands or chains
- Safety Tow Chain: (Pull with Single Axle) 2,741-lbs
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty with a 5-year gearbox limited warranty
- Features: High Blade Tip Speeds, Deep Sidebands
- Working Width
- 10 ft. 6 in.
- 11 ft. 1 in.
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- Recommended HP
- 50 HP