2018 Krone EasyCut F 320
Call for Price
A perfect system: EasyCut F 280, F 320 and F 360 are mowers that adapt to any type of ground contours – in and across the direction of travel. The pushed design allows for plenty of up and down travel – the ideal design for rough terrain. In addition, the compact build offers an excellent overview in the field and an excellent transport stability for safe travel on public roads. As it mounts close to the tractor, the linkage travels through a smaller angle and less strain is put on the driveshaft.
Quality forage stems from quality cuts: The KRONE front mower impresses by ease of operation, a clear design and outstanding functionality. The compact and light mower is pushed over the surface. Suspended by a pivoting headstock in its centre of gravity and close to the tractor's front wheels, the unit benefits from very little travel to produce perfect cuts, fast crop re-growth and uncontaminated forage.
The secret behind perfect swathing: The KRONE EasyCut EasyCut F 280, F 320 and F 360 front mowers feature massive top hats, which sit on the right and left end of the cutterbar. Arranged behind the discs, they feed the material in a continuous fl ow to the rear. So the tractor wheels will not run on the crop but straddle the swath and the harvester will gather it easily and without loss.
- Powered top hats
- Powered top hats swath the material for the tractor to straddle it
- Uniform swath presentation
- A continuous and consistent crop flow
- Work width Approx. m: 3.14 (10' 4")
- Transport width Approx. m: 3.00 (9' 10")
- Pivoting headstock: Standard
- No. of discs: 5
- No. of drums: 2
- No. of top hats: 2 / 4 opt.
- SafeCut: Standard
- Quick-change blades: Standard
- Windrow width from 2 top hats Approx. m: 1.40 (4' 7")
- Windrow width from 4 top hats Approx. m: 1.10 (3' 7")
- PTO speed rpm: 1,000
- Dead weight Approx. kg (lbs): 860 (1,896)
- Power requirement Approx. kW/hp: 51 / 70
- Work rate Approx. ha/h (acres/h): 3.5 - 4.0 (8.6 - 9.9)
- Hydr. side guards (1 da spool required): Option
- Working Width
- 10 ft. 4 in. (3.14 m)
- 9 ft. 10 in. (3.00 m)
- 1,896 lb. (860 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 70 hp (51 kW)