2019 Bush Hog SQ84T
Call for Price
The SQ84T is a lighter 7-feet twin spindle cutter for 35 to 50 PTO HP tractors. This close-coupled unit is ideal for small pastures and orchard maintenance. Cuts up to 1 1/2-inches diameter saplings.
No matter what your mowing or cutting needs, one of Bush Hog’s multi-spindle rotary cutters is the perfect choice… the right implement for your tractor and cutting requirements. The wide selection of models, sizes, cutting widths, and hitches offered by these rotary cutters makes it easy to select the perfect tool for your specific job and budget. And our offset versions are ideal for orchard work.
- Bush Hog® Performance in an Economical Pasture Mower
- 9" Offset Hitch allows for easier cutting underneath trees
- 7-foot Cutting Width
- 1 1/2" Cutting Capacity
- Rubber cushioned axles gives load protection when working on rough terrain
- Tough oval blade pans are standard equipment
- Available in a 9" Offset Lift Mount Hitch
- Floating A-Frame Hitch
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- 7 Gauge Box Steel Strongbacks
- Fully-Shielded Drivelines with Tough Slip-Clutches Standard
- Deep Side Bands allow more movement of material under the deck ensuring better cutting performance
- Oval Blade Pans Standard
- Front Rubber Belting
- Rear Metal Band
- Cutting Width: 7-feet
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 1 1/2-inches Diameter
- Cutting Height: 2 to 12-inches
- Dimensions (width x length): 7-feet 3-inches x 6-feet 3-inches
- Type Hitch: Category I Hitch 9 inch offset Lift only
- Deck Thickness: 11-gauge
- Side Bands: 7 3/8-inches x 11-gauge
- Minimum Tractor HP 35-50 PTO
- Driveline ASAE Category 3
- Cross Shaft Rubber Element
- Gearbox HP 60 Main 45 Outboard
- Tractor PTO Speed; 540 RPM
- Driveline Protection Slip Clutch
- Height Adjustment Adjustable
- Blade Holder(s) Oval type
- Blades 1/2-inch x 4-inches uplift
- Blade Tip Speed 11,500 FPM
- Tires: Laminated
- Axles Adjustable
- Deflectors: Standard Front Belting and Rear Bands
- Approximate Weight: 720-lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty with a 5-year gearbox limited warranty
- Features: Floating A Frame Hitch; High Blade Tip Speeds
- Working Width
- 7 ft.
- 7 ft. 3 in.
- 6 ft. 3 in.
- 720 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 35-50 hp PTO